The Salamander Club is an honorary club at Earthshine. To become a member of the club you have to meet the following guidelines:
1. Go on a Crystal Creek Hike with Earthshine Naturalist Steve O'Neil.
2. Walk like a salamander when instructed.
3. Submerge yourself in the frigid waters of the "Salamander Hole" at the top of the Crystal Creek natural water slide for 10-30 seconds.
4. Shout SALAMANDER after your time has elapsed.
5. Have your photo made in the Salamander Hole and allow it to be posted on this site.
Once you are a member of the SALAMANDER CLUB, you are a member for life!
Salamander Club president and head Salamander: Steve O'Neil
Previous Salamander Club members can be found in the photos below and in previous photo albums on this website.
See page 2 for more Salamanders!
Photos on this site were taken by Earthshine staff and visitors and are copy protected. However, if you are pictured in a photograph or you are an educator and would like to use a photo for personal or educational purposes please feel free to do so.
For any other use please contact us.
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Earthshine Nature Programs. All rights reserved. Web Hosting by Yahoo!